Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Quebec from CA $75
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Quebec Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Quebec Pet-friendly Hotels
Quebec Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a trip to Quebec and want to take your pet along? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 59 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Here is a list of top hotels and accommodations liked by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Hotel PUR Quebec, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a restaurant and an indoor pool. Customers enjoy this 4-star hotel's comfortable rooms and central location.
- Pets are welcome at Chateau Mont Sainte Anne. This resort offers free WiFi and in-room balconies. Our customers enjoy this 4-star resort's bar and comfy beds.
- Pets can join their owners at Comfort Inn Airport East- Ancienne Lorette. This hotel provides guests with free WiFi and LCD TVs. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's breakfast and clean guestrooms.
Planning Your Trip to Quebec
Want to know when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange some outings with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 39°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around -1°F
- April-June: the average is 77°F during the day and 24°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 58°F as the daytime average and 3°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Quebec is 1.34 inches
Exploring Quebec with Your Pet
Known for its festivals and live music, Quebec has lots to offer visitors including its museums, architecture, and theaters. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Citadelle of Quebec and Place Royale. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Parliament Building and Battlefields Park.