- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- L’Enfant-Jesus Hospital
- 5 min drive
- Montmorency Falls
- 6 min drive
- Quebec Cruise Terminal
- 7 min drive
- Quebec, QC (YQB-Jean Lesage Intl.)
- 19 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Motel Olympic is located in Quebec's Beauport neighbourhood. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Montmorency Falls and Battlefields Park, while Old Port Quebec City and Le Capitole are cultural highlights. Check out an event or a game at Videotron Centre, and consider making time for Old Quebec Funicular, a top attraction not to be missed.
- L’Enfant-Jesus Hospital - 5 min drive
- Montmorency Falls - 6 min drive
- Old Port Quebec City - 7 min drive
- Quebec Cruise Terminal - 7 min drive
- Museum of Civilization - 7 min drive
- Quebec Palace Station - 6 min drive
- Quebec, QC (YQB-Jean Lesage Intl.) - 19 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PM. <br />
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Motel Olympic Quebec
- Motel Olympic
- Motel Olympic Quebec/Lac-Beauport
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Good value - 7 minutes from Quebec City.
We were well received at the office. Even though we were in Quebec, the manager spoke good english. He gave us a very useful tourist map of Quebec City and suggested we try some local restaurants, only a 3 minute drive away. Very handy to a local highway that takes you to the downtown core of the city, at most a 7 minute drive. It is a motel, so we were able to park close to the door of our room. There is an outdoor pool available, we didn't have time to use it - too busy touring the city. Excellent location if you are visiting Quebec City. Beauport shopping mall quite close. Mount Morency Falls 10 minute drive up the road. Good value for your money, I would stay here again.