- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Le Gîte du Hu-Art
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Free parking
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room (1 Queen Bed)
Room (2 Queen Beds)
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed with Sofa bed
Room (1 Queen Bed)
Room, 1 Queen Bed with Sofa bed
About this area
Le Gîte du Hu-Art is located in Quebec. Quartier Petit Champlain and Laurier Quebec are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Montmorency Falls and Battlefields Park. Check out an event or a game at Videotron Centre, and consider making time for Village Vacances Valcartier, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the bed & breakfast's quiet location.
- Le Relais - 14 min drive
- Village Vacances Valcartier - 15 min drive
- Stoneham Mountain Resort - 19 min drive
- Videotron Centre - 19 min drive
- Les Galeries de la Capitale - 21 min drive
- Quebec Palace Station - 22 min drive
- Quebec, QC (YQB-Jean Lesage Intl.) - 26 min drive
About this property
Le Gîte du Hu-Art
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
This is a gem! First time B&B experience has us hooked. Wonderful hosts!! All the comforts away from home. Laundry, kitchen for home cooked meals, lounge area, fire pit and the list goes on. Great suggestions for visiting area with a gourmet breakfast to start the day. (For my hubby) I have strict diet restrictions and they went out of their way to make sure I had a great breakfast too. If your looking for an alternative to touring area, spend the day “at home” on the lake. They provide paddle boards and kayaks to explore Lac Saint Charles Defiantly a place stay if your in the area!!