- Le Château Frontenac
- 2 min walk
- Old Quebec Funicular
- 5 min walk
- Parks Canada's Dufferin Terrace
- 5 min walk
- Quebec, QC (YQB-Jean Lesage Intl.)
- 16 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Hotel Manoir Ste-Geneviève is located in Quebec's Old Quebec neighbourhood. Place Royale and Old Port Quebec City are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Battlefields Park and Montmorency Falls. Old Quebec Funicular and Aquarium du Québec are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Le Château Frontenac - 2 min walk
- Old Quebec Funicular - 5 min walk
- Parks Canada's Dufferin Terrace - 5 min walk
- Quartier Petit Champlain - 7 min walk
- Citadelle of Quebec - 12 min walk
- Quebec Palace Station - 14 min walk
- Quebec, QC (YQB-Jean Lesage Intl.) - 16 min drive
About this property
Hotel Manoir Ste-Geneviève
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 7 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
Property is also known as
- Hotel Manoir Ste-Geneviève Quebec
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Beautiful lodging in central district. Have been visiting off and on for the past 30 years.