Overview of Hôtel Le Voyageur de Québec
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
About this area
Hôtel Le Voyageur de Québec is located in Quebec. Old Port Quebec City and Place Royale are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Quartier Petit Champlain and Les Galeries de la Capitale. Aquarium du Québec and Old Quebec Funicular are also worth visiting. Break out the clubs and hit the links on a nearby golf course, or seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails.
- L’Enfant-Jesus Hospital - 13 min walk
- Old Port Quebec City - 8 min drive
- Quebec Cruise Terminal - 8 min drive
- Museum of Civilization - 8 min drive
- Videotron Centre - 10 min drive
- Quebec Palace Station - 8 min drive
- Quebec, QC (YQB-Jean Lesage Intl.) - 20 min drive
- Where to eat
- Venue 1 – Serves breakfast.
About this property
Hôtel Le Voyageur de Québec
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- In-room microwave fee: CAD 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.