Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Quartier des Spectacles from CA $58
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Quartier des Spectacles Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Quartier des Spectacles Pet-friendly Hotels
Reviewed on Sep. 29, 2020
Quartier des Spectacles Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a trip to Quartier des Spectacles and want to take your pet along? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 13 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Consider these popular Quartier des Spectacles hotels and accomodations that are liked by travelers with pets:
- Hotel Des Arts is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and TVs. Customers enjoy this 2-star hotel's comfortable rooms and proximity to public transit.
- Pets are welcome at Candlewood Suites Montreal. This hotel offers a fitness center and laundry facilities. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's comfy beds and location's sightseeing.
Planning Your Trip to Quartier des Spectacles
Want to know when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange some outings with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 44°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 4°F
- April-June: the average is 79°F during the day and 26°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 11°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Quartier des Spectacles is 1.42 inches
Exploring Quartier des Spectacles with Your Pet
Known for its live music and festivals, Quartier des Spectacles has lots to offer visitors including its architecture, jazz, and theaters. See the local sights and visit Metropolis and Theater du Nouveau Monde. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Salle Wilfrid-Pelletier and Monument National. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Centre d'animaux Nature (Westmount), Safari Pet Store Dix30, or Mondou.