I read the reviews prior to booking, they were varied, so I booked anyway. Here is a summary of pros and cons from my experience...hopefully you can make a better informed decision:
1) pretty resort /nice pool
2) shade near pool and beach IF you put your towels out early in a.m. to reserve lounges
4) decent selection of food
5) staff is mostly friendly, especially if you tip
1) TERRIBLE check in process. Took 1.5+ hours to be helped, room wasn't ready but no one would give me a straight answer as to why. Finally able to get into my room after 6 p.m. AND it wasn't the room I paid for!! Reservation was for 1 King, I received 2 twin beds (not to be confused with doubles/full size). I couldn't change rooms easily so gave up and stayed in the room....frustrating start to my trip.
2) the description and pictures showed online are a misrepresentation of the resort. The pool shown is for Level members only, which you pay more for at the time of booking. If you don't know to do that, you are out of luck!
3) You have access to 2 or 3 pools at most (one of which is a 15ft wide infant pool). Website lists 10...blatant lie.
4) Website says 10 restaurants, 2 are for Level members only, another 2 are extra $$, 1 doesn't serve dinner so you have 5 choices for dinner.
3) you REALLY feel feel like a second class citizen if you don't stay at the Level, no one wants to feel like that on vacation
4) too much seaweed on beach, scratchy and gross