- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Parking included
- Pet Friendly
- Free airport shuttle
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Clarkston, Quality Inn Conference Center is connected to the convention centre. Local points of interest include Hells Canyon Visitor Bureau, Lewis-Clark State College Center for Arts and History, and Tristate Hospital.Visit our Clarkston travel guide
- Hells Canyon Visitor Bureau - 5 min walk
- Lewis-Clark State College Center for Arts and History - 3 min drive
- Tristate Hospital - 3 min drive
- St. Joseph Regional Medical Center - 4 min drive
- Hell's Gate State Park - 11 min drive
- Pullman, WA (PUW-Pullman - Moscow Regional) - 50 min drive
- Bogey's Restaurant - 6 min walk
- Pizza Hut - 8 min walk
- McDonald's - 9 min walk
- Starbucks Coffee - 10 min walk
- Subway - 12 min walk
About this property
Quality Inn Conference Center
Televisions come with satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Business-friendly amenities include telephones along with free local calls (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include a hairdryer and an iron/ironing board.
- Air conditioning
- Films for purchase
- Satellite channels
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free local calls
- Iron/ironing board
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 20 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.