- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Astoria Palawan
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room (Studio)
Two-Bedroom Suite,Breakfast for 4 Persons Only
About this area
Located in Puerto Princesa, Astoria Palawan is on the beach. Tarabanan Seventh-day Adventist Church is a local landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Honda Bay and Binduyan Falls. Boat tours offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ecotours nearby.
- City Baywalk - 3 min walk
- Tarabanan Seventh-day Adventist Church - 6 min drive
- Batak Visitor Center - 6 min drive
- Honda Bay - 11 min drive
- Ugong Rock - 69 min drive
- Puerto Princesa (PPS) - 79 min drive
- Halo Dome — 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: PHP 1000 per night
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PHP 700 for adults and PHP 350 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.