Get an overview of this hotelRomantic hotel with restaurant and indoor pool
Popular property highlights
Situated in Charlottetown, this romantic hotel is steps from Charlottetown City Hall, Confederation Court Mall, and St. Peter's Anglican Cathedral. Confederation Centre of the Arts and The Guild are also within 5 minutes.
A restaurant, an indoor pool, and a fitness center are available at this hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and a sauna are onsite.
All 115 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find room service, free newspapers, and hair dryers.
In addition to an indoor pool, Rodd Charlottetown provides a sauna and a fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, gift shops/newsstands, and concierge services. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Rooftop terrace
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Year Built 1932
- Number of bathrooms - 1
- Meeting rooms 6
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 115
- Number of floors - 5
- Wedding services
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Cable TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Chambers Restaurant - Onsite restaurant.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 16 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 10.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets stay free
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 19 years old.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 4 and CAD 10.99 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.00 per night
- Charlottetown Rodd
- Rodd Charlottetown
- Rodd Hotel
- Rodd Charlottetown Hotel
- Rodd Charlottetown Hotel Charlottetown
- Rodd Charlottetown Prince Edward Island
- Rodd Hotel Charlottetown
We should mention
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.