Get an overview of this hotelHistoric Prague hotel close to Wenceslas Square
+VIP Access™ Hotel
Our customers receive consistently exceptional service at these hotels.See details
Near city center
Set in Prague's fashionable Vinohrady district, this former luxury apartment building, built in 1897, is less than 1 mile (1.6 kilometers) from the National Museum and Wenceslas Square shops.
Health club, spa
In addition to Belle Epoque architectural details, Le Palais Art Hotel Prague offers complimentary access to its health club that includes a sauna, steam bath, and aroma showers. The Pure Spa offers 5 treatment rooms.
The 60 rooms and 12 suites offer complimentary wireless Internet access, city or patio views, laptop-sized safes, stocked minibars, and coffee/tea makers. Marble bathrooms have heated floors.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Le Palais Art Hotel Prague
Down a curving cream marble staircase, Le Palais Art Hotel Prague's Pure Spa includes a fitness area with a wide range of weight machines, treadmills, and step machines. Also included are a spa tub, a sauna, a steam room, and aroma showers, all in a turn-of-the-century Turkish style; the mosaic-lined showers spray water scented with menthol or lemon.
The hotel also has a restaurant, complimentary breakfast, a classic English-style library with a fireplace, and a cozy lobby bar which features complimentary WiFi and wired Internet access. The hotel also has a computer station and wedding services.
- Steam room
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Year Built 1897
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Total number of rooms - 72
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Number of floors - 4
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 5
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower/tub combination
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Where to Eat
Le Papillon - Seasonal ingredients are used for the international haute cuisine. A children's menu and private dining with the chef are available. The restaurant has a fireplace and garden terrace. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Lobby Bar & Library - The English-style bar is open 24 hours a day and offers cocktails, drinks, and sandwiches. Located within the library, the bar features comfortable leather armchairs, a fireplace, and a cigar corner.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
The hotel's Pure Spa features 5 treatment rooms, including a couple's room, and offers massages, facials, and body treatments using Ligne St. Barth products made in St. Barthélemy in the French Caribbean. The spa also has a Hammam, floatation bed, and Ligne St. Barth spa boutique. Guests receive a discount voucher upon arrival for any service provided by the spa.
- Steam room in spa
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 6 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CZK 65 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CZK 800 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- A tax is imposed by the city: CZK 15 per person, per night
- Airport shuttle fee: CZK 900 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: CZK 800 per night
- Valet parking fee: CZK 800 per night
- Pet fee: CZK 800 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: CZK 65 per night
- Le Palais Hotel
- Le Palais Hotel Prague
- Le Palais Prague
- Palais Art Hotel Prague
- Palais Art Hotel
- Palais Art Prague
- Palais Art
We should mention
One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Book a stay in any room type and receive the following:
- EUR 5 voucher for any Pure Spa treatment
- 10% discount for any treatment bookings reserved prior to arrival
Book a stay in an Executive Suite or Historical Suite category and receive round-trip airport transfer, welcome drink at Lobby bar, bottle of sparkling wine in the room on arrival, and a 30-minute massage for each adult in Pure Spa.
Full details at check-in. Guests must contact the hotel directly with their flight details to arrange pick up; contact information is provided on the booking confirmation email. Spa appointment may be required. Taxes and gratuity may not be included. Offer subject to availability. Offer is not valid with groups/conventions and may not be combined with other promotional offers. Other restrictions and blackout dates may apply.
Book a stay in a valid room category and receive the following benefits:
- Complimentary fresh fruit plate in the room upon arrival for Executive Double or Twin room bookings
- Complimentary bottle of local wine in the room upon arrival for Junior Suite bookings