Overview of Majestic Plaza Hotel Prague
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Superior Double or Twin Room
Deluxe Double Room
Double Room with Extra Bed
Superior Single Room
About this area
Located in Prague's Prague 1 neighbourhood, Majestic Plaza Hotel Prague is in the business district and connected to the convention centre. Prague Astronomical Clock and Charles Bridge are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Wenceslas Square and Dancing House. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Eden Arena or O2 Arena.
- New Town Hall - 5 min walk
- Lucerna Palace - 6 min walk
- Wenceslas Square - 8 min walk
- Czech National Museum - 9 min walk
- Mucha Museum - 10 min walk
- I. P. Pavlova Station - 8 min walk
- Hlavni Station - 16 min walk
- Prague (PRG-Vaclav Havel) - 31 min drive
- Where to eat
- Asmera – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily.
- Victoria – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Majestic Plaza Hotel Prague
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.82 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 30 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 30 (one-way)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 25.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Majestic Plaza Prague
- Hotel Majestic Plaza
- Majestic Plaza Prague
- Majestic Plaza
- Best Western Prague
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Breakfast was a bit limited and not the best I have had in Prague hotels. For this reason I have scored the hotel good, rather than excellent.