Overview of Art Deco Imperial Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Deluxe Double Room
Executive Double Room
About this area
In the city centre, Art Deco Imperial Hotel is in Prague's Prague 1 neighbourhood, an area with great shopping. Prague Astronomical Clock and Charles Bridge are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Old Town Square and Wenceslas Square. Check out an event or a game at O2 Arena, and consider making time for Prague Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Municipal House Hall - 5 min walk
- Powder Tower - 6 min walk
- Palladium Shopping Centre - 7 min walk
- Estates Theatre - 10 min walk
- Old Town Square - 12 min walk
- Prague-Masarykovo Station - 4 min walk
- Florenc Station - 6 min walk
- Prague (PRG-Vaclav Havel) - 19 min drive
- Where to eat
- Cafe Imperial – Restaurant offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Art Deco Imperial Hotel
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: CZK 21 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CZK 395 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CZK 0 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: CZK 750 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities