- Stormville Airport Antique Show & Flea Market
- 6 min drive
- SplashDown Beach
- 11 min drive
- Red Line Diner
- 9 min drive
- Cracker Barrel
- 9 min drive
- Newburgh, NY (SWF-Stewart Intl.)
- 23 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Inn At Arbor Ridge Hotel & Conference Center is located in Hopewell Junction. Van Wyck Homestead Museum and Mount Gulian Historic Site are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Beekman Golf Course and Fishkill Golf Course. SplashDown Beach and Chuang Yen Monastery are also worth visiting.
- Stormville Airport Antique Show & Flea Market - 6 min drive
- Clarence Fahnestock State Park - 11 min drive
- Fishkill Golf Course - 11 min drive
- SplashDown Beach - 11 min drive
- Chuang Yen Monastery - 15 min drive
- Southeast Station - 22 min drive
- Newburgh, NY (SWF-Stewart Intl.) - 31 min drive
- Red Line Diner - 9 min drive
- Cracker Barrel - 9 min drive
- Maya Cafe - 10 min drive
- Ruby Tuesday - 10 min drive
- Five Guys - 10 min drive
About this property
Inn At Arbor Ridge Hotel & Conference Center
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 30 per pet, per night.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 30 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Inn Arbor Ridge Hotel Hopewell Junction
- Inn Arbor Ridge Hotel
- Arbor Ridge Hopewell Junction
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The Inn is extremely outdated. Cigarette burns in the sheets and the hall and room wreaked of cigarettes. There were holes in the drapes and water damage to the walls. The door to the room did NOT have any security locks and no fire sprinkler in the room. My recommendation is to avoid this flith hole at all costs.