Book your room at Marriott Portland Downtown Waterfront
Get an overview of this hotelDowntown Portland high-rise, overlooks park and river
Near Pioneer Place
Mt Hood provides a scenic backdrop for this waterfront Marriott, set across from Tom McCall Park and a riverfront promenade; Keller Auditorium is 4 blocks away; Pioneer Place is 8 blocks away.
Amenities at Marriott Portland Downtown include a full-service health club and meeting facilities. Wireless Internet access is available in all public areas.
City or river views
All 497 guestrooms offer pillowtop mattresses, down comforters (bedspreads), 32-inch plasma TVs, and high-speed Internet access; many rooms have step-out balconies with city or river views.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Marriott Portland Downtown Waterfront1401 SW Naito Pkwy Portland OR 97201
On-site dining options include Truss restaurant and Starbucks coffee and pastries to go at the coffee bar. Guests can work out at the fitness center. Towels are provided at the gym. Other amenities include a business center providing printing, faxing, and copying services, as well as high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharges). There is 24,000 square feet of meeting space, including an exhibit hall that accommodates 2,000 guests, with audiovisual equipment, event catering, and high-speed Internet access. The hotel provides wireless Internet access in the lobby (surcharge).
- Concierge services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 497
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 32
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 16
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 2601
- Number of meeting rooms - 28
- Conference space size (feet) - 28000
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( USD 9.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 9.95 per stay )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Truss - This newly renovated Portland waterfront restaurant, features a seasonal menu and an extensive wine list. Lobby Cafe and Bar - Here guests can enjoy all, from an early morning coffee to wonderfully crafted appetizers and artfully crafted cocktails.
Nearby Things to Do
The onsite fitness center includes cardio and strength-training equipment, free weights, and flat-screen TVs. Locker rooms and towels are provided at the fitness facility. The Marriott also offers complimentary in-room fitness options with equipment and videos supplied upon request.
The downtown Portland hotel is across the street from Tom McCall Waterfront Park, which has a riverfront walking, biking, and skating trail that connects to other paths throughout the city. Nearby golf courses include Heron Lakes, with 36 holes, and the 18-hole course at Eastmoreland. Both are within 6 miles of the hotel. Bowling is 1 mile away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 4 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is Noon
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 23 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 9.95 per stay (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 37 per day
- Marriott Hotel Portland Downtown Waterfront
- Marriott Portland Downtown Waterfront Hotel
- Portland Downtown Waterfront Marriott
- Residence Inn Portland Downtown / Waterfront Hotel Maine
- Marriott Portland Downtown Waterfront
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.