Get an overview of this hotelPortland high-rise near Pioneer Courthouse Square
Rose City central
In the center of Portland's downtown business and shopping district, this high-rise hotel is 1 block from the Schnitzer Concert Hall, Pioneer Courthouse Square, and a light-rail station.
Hilton Portland & Executive Tower offers a 24-hour fitness facility in both buildings with cardio equipment and free weights as well as an indoor pool in the executive tower.
All guestrooms include Hilton Beds with down comforters and allergen-free feather and down pillows, WiFi (surcharge), multi-line phones, 37-inch plasma HDTVs, pay movies, and premium channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hilton Portland & Executive Tower
Hilton Portland & Executive Tower is in the center of downtown Portland, 1 short block from Pioneer Courthouse Square and a MAX light-rail station. The hotel offers concierge services, a restaurant, and bar offering regional microbrews and Pacific Northwest wines.
This hotel offers a 24-hour fitness facility in both buildings with cardio equipment and free weights as well as an indoor pool in the executive tower. A 24-hour business center is also available, and complimentary WiFi is offered in public areas.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 23
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Shopping on site
- Meeting rooms 20
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 782
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Snack bar/deli
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- Year Built 1963
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( USD 9.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Designer toiletries
- Free weekday newspaper
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Digital TV service
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
Where to Eat
HopCity Tavern & Market - An American gastropub that supports over 16 local farmers, creameries, butchers and bakers, located in the main tower's lobby. Light fare including small plates, salads, flatbreads and main plates. Local microbreweries on tap and Northwestern wines by the glass. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner; bar open from late morning to late evening. The Market serves Stumptown Coffee, snacks-to-go, and features local desserts.
Room service - Available from early morning to late evening.
Nearby Things to Do
All guests have complimentary access to a 24-hour fitness center with cardio equipment and free weights, as well as an indoor pool in the executive tower.
The hotel is 6 blocks from Governor Tom McCall Waterfront Park, featuring paths for walking, jogging, and in-line skating along the Willamette River with great city views. Forest Park is 2 miles (3.2 kilometers) away and Heron Lakes Golf Course is 8.5 miles (13.7 miles) away.
- Golfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 11:00 PM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 60.00 per accommodation, per stay
- 2 per room (up to 75 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 33 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 43.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 60.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Early check-in fee: USD 25.00
- Late check-out fee: USD 25.00
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Hilton Portland Executive Hotel
- Portland Hilton
- Hilton Portland Executive Tower Hotel
- Hilton Executive Tower Hotel
- Hilton Portland Executive Tower
- Hilton Executive Tower
- Executive Hilton
- Hilton Executive
- Hilton Executive Hotel
- Hilton Executive Hotel Portland Tower
- Hilton Portland Executive Tower
- Hilton Portland Tower
- Hilton Portland Tower Executive
- Hilton Portland & Executive Tower Hotel Portland
- Hilton Portland And Executive Tower
We should mention
Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).