Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Port Huron, MI from CA $74
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Port Huron Pet-friendly Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Port Huron Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a pet-friendly getaway in Port Huron? Frolic with your furry friend at one of the 6 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Review these popular Port Huron hotels and accommodations that are liked by travelers with pets:
- Best Western Port Huron Blue Water Bridge is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's family-friendly amenities and comfortable rooms.
- Pets are welcome at Days Inn by Wyndham Port Huron. This hotel offers in-room washers/dryers and free WiFi. Guests like the proximity to shopping at this 1.5-star hotel.
Planning Your Trip to Port Huron
Want to know the best time of year to visit? Arrange some outings with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 47°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 16°F
- April-June: the average is 77°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 19°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Port Huron is 1.22 inches
Exploring Port Huron with Your Pet
Known for its port and museums, Port Huron has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit McMorran Place and The Great Lakes Maritime Center. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Blue Water River Walk and Blue Water Bridge. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Classic Pet Supply II, Feed 'N' Seed Inc, or Pet Valu.