- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Polish Princess Guest House
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Quadruple Room, 2 Double Beds, Garden View
Standard Twin Room
About this area
Located in Port Antonio, Polish Princess Guest House is near the beach. Portland Parish Church and Port Antonio Square are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Blue Lagoon and Boston Bay Beach.
- Winnifred Beach - 17 min walk
- Boston Bay Beach - 19 min walk
- San San Beach - 8 min drive
- Blue Lagoon - 8 min drive
- Frenchman's Cove Beach - 11 min drive
- Kingston (KIN-Norman Manley Intl.) - 138 min drive
About this property
Polish Princess Guest House
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM. <br />This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: USD 1.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 120 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 120 (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Polish Princess Guest House Guesthouse Port Antonio
- Polish Princess Guest House Guesthouse
- Polish Princess Guest House Port Antonio
- Polish Princess House Antonio
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Not a good experience for us
We stayed at the Polish Princess for 2 nights. The hotel is off the beaten path in a residential area. The owners have to let you in & out of the gated entrance no matter what time you leave or come back which makes you feel a little trapped. We were greeted by the owner and 3 German Shepherd dogs who run loose on the property day and night. The owner assured us that they're friendly and well trained, and were...for the most part. I booked a single room with a queen-sized bed for the 2 of us but, somehow, that had gotten translated to myself coming alone. It seemed to be a problem with the owner even though the price was the same either way. We definitely did not feel welcome; it felt more like we were imposing. Even though we were obviously staying as a couple, we were still given a small room with only a full-sized bed though we were the only ones staying there and there were many other rooms available. We were surprised that there was no air conditioning & the ceiling fan wasn't working properly,& we had to ask for add'l towels since the room was set up for only one. The next morning we had a wonderful breakfast on the beautiful rooftop. That was the highlight of our stay. We went out for day and, when we came back at 4:00 pm, we were very disappointed to find that our room had not been cleaned. The second morning's breakfast wasn't as good and there are no choices on what you get. I feel badly having to leave a bad review but this was our experience.