- Ratna Mandir
- 11 min walk
- Barahi Temple
- 18 min walk
- Pokhara Museum
- 3 min drive
- Pokhara (PKR)
- 4 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Pokhara, Dahlia Boutique Hotel is connected to the airport and on a lake. Ratna Mandir and Barahi Temple are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Gupteswar Gupha and Pokhara Zoological Park.
- Ratna Mandir - 11 min walk
- Barahi Temple - 18 min walk
- Pokhara Museum - 3 min drive
- Devi's Fall - 3 min drive
- World Peace Stupa - 10 min drive
- Pokhara (PKR) - 4 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant with a bar. Open daily.
About this property
Dahlia Boutique Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 8 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for USD 20.0 per day.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 20.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Dahlia Pokhara
- Hotel Dahlia
- Dahlia Pokhara
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The service and breakfast was good . The renovations were noisy!