- Turtle Beach
- 1 min walk
- Grafton Caledonia Wildlife Sanctuary
- 3 min drive
- Fort Bennett
- 5 min drive
- Tobago (TAB-A.N.R. Robinson Intl.)
- 16 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Starfish Tobago Resort is located in Plymouth. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Turtle Beach and Store Bay.
- Turtle Beach - 1 min walk
- Stonehaven Bay - 2 min drive
- Grafton Caledonia Wildlife Sanctuary - 3 min drive
- Fort Bennett - 5 min drive
- The Kimme Museum Institute - 8 min drive
- Tobago (TAB-A.N.R. Robinson Intl.) - 16 min drive
- Where to eat
- Kiskadee – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Starfish Tobago Resort
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 6:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Turtle Beach Rex Resorts All Inclusive Plymouth
- Turtle Beach Rex Resorts All Inclusive
- Turtle Beach Rex Resorts Plymouth
- Starfish Tobago Resort Plymouth
- Starfish Tobago Plymouth
- Starfish Tobago
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This is probably the only real all inclusive in Tobago. The food was tasty, the rooms were nice and clean and the staff was great. I am returning to this hotel in April again. The bay grill was the best, especially the tuna sandwich.....there should have been a chicken option in the all inclusive at the bay grill....like a chicken wrap or sandwich since alot of the guests are Trinidadian Hindus and do not eat beef....all in it was one o the best holidays I've had and will return yearly to this resort.