Overview of Starfish Tobago Resort
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Standard Room, Ocean View
Room, Sea View (Turtle)
Deluxe Room, Ocean View
Standard Room, Ocean View (Triple)
Deluxe Room, 1 Double or 2 Twin Beds, Ocean View (Triple)
About this area
Located in Plymouth, Starfish Tobago Resort is on the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Turtle Beach and Store Bay.
- Turtle Beach - 1 min walk
- Stonehaven Bay - 2 min drive
- Grafton Caledonia Wildlife Sanctuary - 3 min drive
- Fort Bennett - 5 min drive
- The Kimme Museum Institute - 8 min drive
- Tobago (TAB-A.N.R. Robinson Intl.) - 16 min drive
- Where to eat
- Kiskadee – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Starfish Tobago Resort
Gratuities and taxes
Food and beverages
Activities and facilities/equipment
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 6:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Turtle Beach Rex Resorts All Inclusive Plymouth
- Turtle Beach Rex Resorts All Inclusive
- Turtle Beach Rex Resorts Plymouth
- Starfish Tobago Resort Plymouth
- Starfish Tobago Plymouth
- Starfish Tobago
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Nice pool, good food, well kept grounds, friendly staff, on the beach. Bottled water is not included in the all inclusive package. Shower was a bit small.