Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelModern hotel near Leaning Tower of Pisa
Popular property highlights
Close to Tower
This modern hotel is located in a quiet area just under a kilometer from the Leaning Tower and historic center of Pisa, and 3 km from Pisa Airport.
Guests can sample traditional Tuscan cooking from the hotel restaurant's daily-changing menu, before relaxing into armchairs with a drink from the onsite bar. The hotel also features a garden and a terrace, and offers free parking.
Flat-panel TVs, free WiFi
All guestrooms include 32-inch flat-panel TVs with satellite channels, as well as minibars, free WiFi, and safes; bathrooms are decorated in mosaic and have shower/tub combinations.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Grand Hotel Bonanno
Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk are on hand to offer advice on local sightseeing opportunities and book tours of the Leaning Tower of Pisa or excursions to Tirrenia beach. Guests may enjoy an excursion to the nearby Natural Park of San Rossore where visitors can soak up the sights and scents of the coastal stretch along the provinces of Pisa and Lucca, including wetlands, woodlands, and dunes.
This Pisa hotel has a garden and terrace where guests can enjoy a beverage in deep armchairs. Guests enjoy a welcome drink upon arrival. Along with a buffet breakfast in the morning, the hotel's restaurant offers a menu of Tuscan specialties; the onsite bar serves a range of drinks.
Guests visiting on business can stay connected via free WiFi, which is available throughout the hotel, and make use of the hotel's meeting facilities.
Guests arriving by car will find free parking facilities at the back of the hotel. The property also offers an airport shuttle for a surcharge, available on request.
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Free breakfast
- Express check-out
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free long-term parking
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 87
- Television in common areas
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free long-term parking, Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Room service (limited hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
Guests of the Grand Hotel Bonanno enjoy a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning, served from from 7 AM to 9:30 AM.
Restaurant Il Palmizio - Bright airy restaurant with marble floors, serving a daily-changing a la carte menu of local Tuscan fare accompanied by a wide range of Italian wines. Open for breakfast buffet and dinner. Dinner is usually served from 7:30 PM to 9:30 PM.
Bar/lounge - Open from 7 AM to 11 PM.
Room service is available on request for a surcharge.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 5 AM
Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Up to 8 kg
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night, up to 5 nights
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 7 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 7.00 (one-way), (from 2 to 14 years old)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Grand Bonanno
- Grand Bonanno Hotel
- Grand Bonanno Pisa
- Grand Hotel Bonanno
- Grand Hotel Bonanno Pisa
- Hotel Grand Bonanno
- Hotel Bonanno Pisa
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours in January.