** Please note that rates are quoted in U.S. Dollars unless otherwise noted **
Located in the heart of the 'Princess Province' in the Whispering Pines resort community, this 3-bedroom, 2.5-bath vacation rental cabin is the perfect wilderness getaway. Enjoy views of the 9th hole of the beautiful golf course, the virtual golf center, and a lovely pond from the log cabin's back deck. Whether you plan to relax on the beach or ice fish, this home is ideal for your recreational retreat at Pine Lake!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Loft: Queen Sleeper Sofa
As you arrive at this newly renovated log-style cabin, you'll be blown away by the chic 1,650-square-foot interior. Looking to wow your friends with your impressive culinary abilities? Gather them at the granite breakfast bar, pour a bottle of wine from the wine rack, and put on a cooking clinic in the fully equipped kitchen.
Once your stomachs are full, head into the loft and binge your Netflix favorites. If you can't come to a decision on which sitcom to watch, take a quick look through the home's DVD collection and pop in a movie instead. If motion-picture entertainment isn't your thing, whip up a tasty cocktail at the wet bar in the basement and shoot some pool.
If a hot soak in the bedroom suite Jacuzzi tub doesn't rid you of the winter chill, turn on your room’s gas fireplace and cozy up in your king bed. As your loved one's drift to sleep in the basement bedrooms, gaze at the bright Canadian stars through the bedroom suite's large windows.
Those who value privacy above all else will love retiring to the loft each night. With a queen pullout couch, and views of the main living area, the loft is the perfect place to enjoy a book under cathedral ceilings.
Be sure to enjoy the crisp fresh air as much as you can by taking advantage of the cabin's large deck. Boasting a gas grill, dining table for 6, and additional chairs, the deck is a gorgeous place to spend time together and watch the golfers show their stuff.
If you find yourself at Whispering Pines Resort during the winter peak season or summer months, you'll have access to a plethora of community amenities. In addition to the Pine Lake's Beach and 55-slip marina, the clubhouse (only open during golf season) is home to a gym, virtual golf, indoor pool, hot tub (pool & hot tub open for Christmas & New Years), and more!
-- THE LOCATION --
Located just a stone's throw from the cabin lies Pine Lake. This 9-kilometer long natural spring-fed lake is not only home to the Annual Air Chair competition, Hydrofoloosa, but also boasts a 55-slip marina, beach, and some of Canada's best fishing.
In the winter, this lake paradise turns into a winter wonderland. Take advantage of the cabin's proximity to the resort's large pond and spend a winter afternoon ice skating or ice fishing with your little ones. If you prefer skis to fishing rods, bind on your cross-country skis and enjoy the cross country trails that sit just outside the cabin.
Work up an appetite from a long day of swimming? The Pines Clubhouse Restaurant, walking distance from the cabin, offers casual family dining with beautiful lake views. For a nightcap, grab a beer at The Pine Lake Sports Lounge and watch the Calgary Flames take on the Edmonton Oilers on the large flat-screen TVs.
If you're craving a taste of some of Alberta's more urban areas, you're in luck. Located roughly 30 minutes from Red Deer and about 100 miles from Calgary, this cabin allows for day trips to 2 of Alberta's most bustling cities.
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental makes it easy to find and book properties you'll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we'll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we'll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen TV with Netflix, free WiFi, pool table, wet bar, driveway parking for 2 vehicles, gas fireplace, gas grill, expansive deck, kayak, on-site laundry facilities and more!
- Whispering Pines Golf & Country Club Resort amenities include an indoor hot tub & pool, fitness center, virtual golf, pickleball/volleyball courts, 55-slip marina and an 18-hole, par-72 golf course
- Unbeatable Pine Lake Location - Nestled on Whispering Pines golf course, within walking distance to fishing, boating, swimming, and ice skating on Pine Lake. Close to The Pines Clubhouse Restaurant and lounge
- The pool, hot tub, and restaurant are closed during the winter. The pool and hot tub will close after Thanksgiving weekend but reopen for Christmas & New Years. They will then close after New Years Eve until Memorial Day Weekend
- The clubhouse/restaurant is only open during the golf season
- Nearest Major Airport: Red Deer Regional Airport (~24 miles away)
- Roughly 90 minutes from Calgary, 30 minutes from Red Deer and 2 hours south of Edmonton
- Boat slip available upon request. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Please note that the pool and hot tub are open during the summer and Christmas season only
- Additional vehicles can be parked at the clubhouse
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- The maximum occupancy is flexible with prior homeowner approval
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in