Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Piedmont from CA $115
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Piedmont Pet-friendly Hotels
Piedmont Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for an escape to Piedmont with your cat or dog? Here is a top accommodation enjoyed by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Complexe Le 60 is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
Planning Your Trip to Piedmont
Interested in the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange your excursions with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 43°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 4°F
- April-June: the average is 77°F during the day and 27°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 8°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Piedmont is 1.42 inches
Exploring Piedmont with Your Pet
Known for its mountains and skiing, Piedmont has lots to offer visitors. During your visit, enjoy checking out Mont Olympia and Glissades des Pays d'en Haut. When you're in the area, make time for a stop at Theatre Saint Sauveur. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Poutchy Nourriture Et Accessoires Pour Animaux, Animalerie Aqua-Tek, or Chico.