Overview of Hôtel St-Sauveur
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Loft 1 King bed 2nd floor (Pavillion 570)
Studio, Mountain View (Pavillon 500)
Deluxe Suite, 1 Queen Bed with Sofa bed (Pavillon 570)
Standard Suite, Ground Level (Pavilion 570)
Studio 1 King Canopy Bed with Sofabed View on the back (Pavillon 500)
Loft 1 king bed basement (Pavillion 570)
Studio, 1 King Bed with Sofabed, View on the back
Superior Studio, 1 King Canopy Bed with Sofabed (Pavillon 500)
Loft, 1 King Bed, 3rd Floor, Baldaquin (Pavillon 570)
About this area
Located in Piedmont, Hôtel St-Sauveur is in the entertainment district. Theatre Saint Sauveur and Laurentian Ski Museum are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Les Factories Vallee Saint-Sauveur and Carrefour Du Nord. Mont Saint Sauveur Water Park and Glissades des Pays d'en Haut are not to be missed. Enjoy the area's slopes with snowboarding and skiing lessons, and don't miss out on the snow tubing and sledging.
- Theatre Saint Sauveur - 3 min walk
- Les Factories Vallee Saint-Sauveur - 5 min walk
- Laurentian Ski Museum - 18 min walk
- Mont Saint-Sauveur - 2 min drive
- Mont Saint Sauveur Water Park - 2 min drive
- Saint-Jerome Station - 16 min drive
- Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.) - 48 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 50.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Early check-in fee: CAD 20.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 20 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
Furniture needs to be renovated. Didn’t sleep much due to loud cracking sounds of flooring and bed headboard. TV much too small.