The property is well positioned and close to the beach and shopping strip.
The things we didn’t like were:
1. The room advertised in the picture was not what we got. We had a unrenovated room which was in poor state.
2. The fridge did not work and had to be replaced immediately.
3. Curtains in the room were taped to the wall.
4. The room smelt.
5. I provided clear instruction that we had 3 guests (2 adults and 1 child aged 14). When we arrived we were forced to pay an extra THD1000 per night because their policy indicated a child was to be under 11 years of age. The fine print was so fine and blurry that not even the hotel staff could firstly find the policy and then read it clearly.
6. The room had 2 twin double beds which could house 4 adults however the hotel insisted they were single beds and could only accomodate 1 adult each.
7. AC system struggled to keep the room to the required level.
8. On many occasions the room was not cleaned by 4pm so we had to ask for it to be done.
The hotel have blamed last minute.com for the booking issue and took no responsibility.
I contacted last minute.com and they admitted that you cannot modify number of guests who differ when flying and staying at the hotel and the drop down child age does not reflect the hotel policy.
Overall , besides the staff trying to address the issues and ultimately putting us in a renovated room, I would be staying there again.