- Old Town
- 3 min drive
- Scottsdale Fashion Square
- 4 min drive
- The Henry
- 20 min walk
- Jack in the Box
- 2 min drive
- Phoenix, AZ (PHX-Sky Harbor Intl.)
- 12 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
In the historical district, Royal Palms Resort and Spa in the Unbound Collection by Hyatt is in Phoenix's Camelback East neighbourhood, a walkable area with great shopping. Old Town and Scottsdale Fashion Square are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Phoenix Zoo and OdySea Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Scottsdale Stadium, or consider The Van Buren for a night out.
- Old Town - 3 min drive
- Scottsdale Fashion Square - 4 min drive
- Scottsdale Stadium - 6 min drive
- Camelback Mountain - 7 min drive
- Desert Botanical Garden - 8 min drive
- 38th Street - Washington Station - 9 min drive
- Phoenix, AZ (PHX-Sky Harbor Intl.) - 12 min drive
- The Henry - 20 min walk
- Jack in the Box - 2 min drive
- Arcadia Tavern - 2 min drive
- JT's & Grill - 2 min drive
- German Sausage Company - 2 min drive
About this property
Royal Palms Resort and Spa in the Unbound Collection by Hyatt
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 150.00, per accommodation, per stay (maximum of USD 150.00 per stay), plus a deposit of USD 300 per stay.
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.0 per stay.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 39.40 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Spa access
- Fitness centre access
- Bicycle storage
- Business centre/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Concierge/Valet service
- Lending library access
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 25 and USD 50 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 300 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 150.00 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD150.00 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per stay
- A fee will be charged for use of certain facilities
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Cleanliness