- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Anik Boutique Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Free parking
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Double Room
Landmark Double Room
Landmark Double Extra bed
Executive Suite, 1 Bedroom
Deluxe Twin Room
About this area
Located in Phnom Penh, Anik Boutique Hotel is connected to a shopping centre. Independence Monument and Royal Palace are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit AEON Mall and Riverside.
- AEON Mall - 7 min walk
- NagaWorld Casino - 19 min walk
- Independence Monument - 6 min drive
- Cambodia-Vietnam Friendship Monument - 7 min drive
- Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum - 10 min drive
- Phnom Penh Railway Station - 15 min drive
- Phnom Penh (PNH-Phnom Penh Intl.) - 39 min drive
- 40 — 1 min walk
About this property
Anik Boutique Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 15.00 per vehicle
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
after check in, I got my room with smoking smell. I tried to ask for new room. However, the hotel was fully booked so they tried to solve the issue by putting al lot of refresher. In the end, I smelled the refresher whole night.