Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Hotel on Rittenhouse Square
+VIP Access™ Hotel
Our customers receive consistently exceptional service at these hotels.See details
Located on the site of the former Philadelphia Stock Exchange, this 14-story hotel is in the central business district, 0.2 mile from Rittenhouse Square, and close to Pennsylvania Convention Center.
Liberte is Sofitel Philadelphia's new lounge offering French fusion cuisine; Chez Colette is an informal French-style brasserie, offering room service and breakfast daily.
Free Internet access
Guestrooms offer complimentary wireless Internet access (512 kbps), large closets, and Shaker-style furniture. Baths have separate showers and tubs, and marble counters.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The 14-story Sofitel Philadelphia offers a brand new urban chic lounge Liberte, a French breakfast restaurant, a well-equipped 24-hour fitness center, and 16,870 square feet (1,567 square meters) of meeting facilities. Additional amenities include a concierge desk and express check-in. Complimentary low-speed (512 kbps) wireless Internet access is available in public areas and guestrooms, and high-speed wireless Internet is available for a surcharge. Computer station available.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 306
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 14
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Conference space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 17
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 16870
- Conference space size (meters) - 1567
- Conference center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 2000
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of meeting rooms - 17
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired internet access ( USD 13.99 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( USD 13.99 per day )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
The hotel offers a complimentary morning coffee station to all guests, featuring espresso machine with espresso pods (decaf, regular, double), coffee accessories (vanilla, cinnamon, syrup), a fresh whole fruit of the day, and complimentary pastries (until 8 AM).
Chez Colette - Breakfast is served in an informal 1920s ambiance at this charming French brasserie.
Liberte Lounge - Urban chic lounge with floor-to-ceiling windows. Check out the happy hour specials. Open for lunch and dinner.
Room Service - Available from early morning until late evening.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Pets allowed (no fees)
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 13.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 13.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45.60 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 300 per stay
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Philadelphia Sofitel
- Sofitel Philadelphia Hotel
- Accor Philadelphia Hotel
- Sofitel Hotel Philadelphia
- Sofitel Philadelphia
We should mention
Up to 3 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.