Get an overview of this hotelDown-to-earth digs with free breakfast and WiFi
By the Convention Center
This modern, budget-friendly hotel is opposite the Philadelphia Convention Center and a 6-minute cab ride from the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall. Guests can walk 3 blocks to Reading Terminal Market, or hop on the metro at Race-Vine Station, a 4-minute stroll from the hotel.
Breakfast on the house
Guests kick off the day with a free continental breakfast, which includes freshly brewed coffee and tea, juices, fresh fruits, and assorted cereals and yoghurts. The staff is friendly and helpful, and the property is smoke-free throughout.
Free water, free WiFi
Snug guestrooms at Days Inn Philadelphia Convention Center come with welcome perks like free WiFi and free bottled water. Flat-screen TVs are loaded with premium cable channels, and microwaves and mini-fridges are available on request.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Days Inn Philadelphia Convention Center
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Philadelphia hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and an elevator (lift).
Days Inn Philadelphia Convention Center is a smoke-free property. Self-parking is available onsite at a surcharge. Offsite parking is available 2 blocks from the property for a fee.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 60
- Number of floors - 4
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast each morning.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per day
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Days Inn Convention
- Days Inn Convention Hotel
- Days Inn Convention Hotel Philadelphia Center
- Days Inn Philadelphia Convention Center
- Philadelphia Travel Lodge
- Days Inn Philadelphia Convention Center Hotel
- Days Inn Convention Center
- Travel Lodge Philadelphia
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).