Get an overview of this hotelDown-to-earth digs with free breakfast and WiFi
Popular property highlights
By the Convention Center
This modern, budget-friendly hotel is opposite the Philadelphia Convention Center and a 6-minute cab ride from the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall. Guests can walk 3 blocks to Reading Terminal Market, or hop on the metro at Race-Vine Station, a 4-minute stroll from the hotel.
Breakfast on the house
Guests kick off the day with a free continental breakfast, which includes freshly brewed coffee and tea, juices, fresh fruits, and assorted cereals and yoghurts. The staff is friendly and helpful, and the property is smoke-free throughout.
Free water, free WiFi
Snug guestrooms at Days Inn Philadelphia Convention Center come with welcome perks like free WiFi and free bottled water. Flat-screen TVs are loaded with premium cable channels, and microwaves and mini-fridges are available on request.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Days Inn Philadelphia Convention Center
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning and WiFi is complimentary. This Philadelphia hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and an elevator (lift). Offsite parking is available for a fee.
Days Inn Philadelphia Convention Center is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 60
- Number of floors - 4
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast each morning.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Deposit: USD 50-100
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per night
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Days Inn Convention
- Days Inn Convention Hotel
- Days Inn Convention Hotel Philadelphia Center
- Days Inn Philadelphia Convention Center
- Philadelphia Travel Lodge
- Days Inn Philadelphia Convention Center Hotel
- Days Inn Convention Center
- Travel Lodge Philadelphia
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.