- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Room comfort
- Kawartha Highlands Signature Site
- 4 min drive
- Chandos Lake
- 16 min drive
- Petroglyphs Provincial Park
- 28 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Apsley Inn & Restaurant is located in North Kawartha. Those looking for an activity can check out Woodview Golf Course, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Kawartha Highlands Signature Site and Chandos Lake.
- Kawartha Highlands Signature Site - 4 min drive
- Chandos Lake - 16 min drive
- Silent Lake Provincial Park - 19 min drive
- Stoney Lake - 23 min drive
- Petroglyphs Provincial Park - 28 min drive
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 157 min drive
About this property
Apsley Inn & Restaurant
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 8:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: CAD 10.91 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Apsley Inn
- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The water in the bathroom runs yellow. Wifi is super slow. No remote for TV. Couldn’t get a hold of staff. Phones just ring and no one picks up.