- Perugia City Hall
- 4 min walk
- Rocca Paolina
- 5 min walk
- Corso Vannucci
- 5 min walk
- Perugia (PEG-Sant Egidio)
- 15 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
- Perugia City Hall - 4 min walk
- Rocca Paolina - 5 min walk
- Corso Vannucci - 5 min walk
- Palazzo dei Priori - 7 min walk
- National Gallery of Umbria (Galleria Nazionale dell'Umbria) - 7 min walk
- Perugia Station - 16 min walk
- Perugia (PEG-Sant Egidio) - 15 min drive
About this property
Express check-in, tour/ticket assistance and a front desk safe are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. All 12 rooms provide complimentary wireless Internet access, coffee/tea makers and TVs. Other amenities available to guests include free bottled water, hairdryers and showers.
Special check-in instructions
If you are planning to arrive after 1 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 10 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night, up to 3 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 6 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Rosalba Perugia
- Hotel Rosalba
- Rosalba Perugia
- Rosalba Hotel Perugia
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 8 AM–10:30 AM: EUR 6 per person
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Air conditioning
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
Food and Drink
- Coffee/tea maker
Our Hotel Rosalba was enjoyable, with one drawback
Perugia is a beautiful hilltop town with tons of historical buildings and the famous Rocca Paolina literally steps from the hotel, which serves as a unique entrance into the main town center. Hotel Rosalba is in a great location, and we enjoyed almost every aspect of it. The only drawback was that our particular room was located right next to the front office, so it lacked some privacy. But the owner was very kind, helped answer a lot of our questions for getting around town without a car, and was very generous with his time. I would stay there again if I could get a different room not so close to the front desk where everyone walks through to check in.