- Queens Gardens
- 5 min walk
- Langley Park
- 7 min walk
- World Australia Cricket Association Museum
- 9 min walk
- Perth, WA (PER)
- 12 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Hyatt Regency Perth is located in East Perth. Perth Zoo is a popular attraction and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Elizabeth Quay and Kings Park and Botanic Garden. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Optus Stadium or nib Stadium.
- Queens Gardens - 5 min walk
- Langley Park - 7 min walk
- World Australia Cricket Association Museum - 9 min walk
- Perth Mint - 10 min walk
- WACA - 11 min walk
- Perth Claisebrook Station - 18 min walk
- Perth, WA (PER) - 20 min drive
- Where to eat
- Cafe Restaurant – Serves breakfast and lunch on selected days. Kids' menu available.
- Second on-site dining venue – Open on selected days.
- Plaine Street Bar – Serves dinner on selected days.
- Conservatory Bar – Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Hyatt Regency Perth
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service