- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Skaha Beach
- 17 min walk
- Okanagan Amusements
- 2 min drive
- Penticton, BC (YYF-Penticton Regional)
- 3 min drive
- Skaha Bluffs Provincial Park
- 8 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Sunny Beach Motel is located on a lake and in an area with good shopping. Penticton Marina and La Frenz Estate Winery are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Cascade Range and Columbia Mountains. Okanagan Amusements and Penticton Ikeda Japanese Garden are also worth visiting.
- Skaha Beach - 17 min walk
- Okanagan Amusements - 2 min drive
- Cascades Casino - 6 min drive
- Skaha Lake - 6 min drive
- Skaha Bluffs Provincial Park - 8 min drive
- Penticton, BC (YYF-Penticton Regional) - 3 min drive
About this property
Sunny Beach Motel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 10:30 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 10 per pet, per night.
- Dogs only
- Up to 20 lb/9 kg
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 10 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Sunny Beach Motel Penticton
- Sunny Beach Motel
- Sunny Beach Penticton
- Sunny Beach Hotel Penticton
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
When we arrived the office was closed. There was a sign on the door saying to check in with a neighboring motel but they didn't have our reservation. Quite a while later a manager arrived and tried to explain why it wasn't their fault. We did eventually get our room. The room was so dirty, but there was cleaning solution in the room so I could clean myself. In the week that we spent there, it was never cleaned. if we walked across the floor our feet were black. Another guest started the BBQ right outside our door and walked away. It was dirty from lack of care and cleaning and started on fire. Fortunately my husband happened to notice flames coming from the BBQ and the staff left a hose out so that he could extinguish the fire - he even got a burn that required medical attention but there was no apology from the motel. The patio outside our door had garbage cans that were left overflowing our entire stay. On the second to last day we asked the office at the neighboring hotel to empty them as they were attracting bugs and she just left the full bags on the patio. This was easily the worst hotel stay that I have ever experienced. When I contacted the management to discuss my experience they promised to make amends, but have never returned my emails or phone calls. And they overcharged me on the bill. Do not stay here or the motel on either side as they are now owned by the same company.