Get an overview of this hotel On private beach with a spa tub, near Rotary Park
Located in Penticton, this beachfront resort is in the city center, just steps from Rotary Park, Peach, and Okanagan Beach. Penticton Art Gallery and Penticton Marina are also within 15 minutes.
Spend the day relaxing on Penticton Lakeside Resort and Conference Centre's private beach or at a marina before returning for a meal at one of the resort's 4 restaurants.
All 273 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find furnished balconies or patios, 24-hour room service, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Penticton Lakeside Resort and Conference Centre
Simply step outside to unwind on the resort's beach. Lie back and work on your tan with relaxing beach amenities like umbrellas and sun loungers. Summer fun is a breeze at Penticton Lakeside Resort and Conference Centre with activities like parasailing, water skiing, and kayaking.
Dining is available at one of the resort's 4 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a beach bar and a bar/lounge. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly resort also offers a 24-hour fitness center, a spa tub, and a garden. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. A total renovation of this property was completed in July 2017.
Penticton Lakeside Resort and Conference Centre has designated areas for smoking.
- Beach bar
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Beach umbrellas
- Marina on site
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built - 1982
- Beach sun loungers
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- On private beach
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Ski storage
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 4
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Designated smoking areas
- Banquet hall
- Beach towels
- Spa tub
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 273
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Fireplace in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Free bottled water
- Private bathroom
- In-room safe
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Number of bathrooms -
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- In-room climate control (heating)
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 11:00 AM.
The Hooded Merganser - This beachfront restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Bufflehead - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Barking Parrot Bar - This beach pub specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Happy hour is offered.
Summer Beach Bar - This beachfront pub specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch only.
24-hour room service is available.
Start your morning with a cooked-to-order breakfast, available each day from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a surcharge. Room service is available around the clock.
Nearby Things to Do
A private beach and a marina are featured at the resort. An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Water skiing on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Fitness classes on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Kayaking on site
- Motor boating on site
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Parasailing on site
- Ziplining nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 11:00 PM
Check-in time starts at 4:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 25.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 15 and CAD 20 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 10 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 15 per day (in/out privileges)
- Extended parking fee: CAD 10 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 25.00 per accommodation, per stay
- In-room microwave fee: CAD 5.00 per night
- Lakeside Resort Convention
- Penticton Lakeside Convention Centre Casino
- Penticton Lakeside Resort Convention Centre & Casino
- Penticton Lakeside Hotel Convention Centre
- Penticton Lakeside Resort Convention Centre And Casino
- Penticton Lakeside Resort Convention Centre Hotel Penticton
- Penticton Lakeside Resort Convention Centre Casino
- Lakeside Resort Convention Centre Casino
- Lakeside Convention Centre Casino
- Penticton Lakeside Resort
- Penticton Lakeside Resort Convention Centre
- Penticton Lakeside
- Penticton Lakeside Resort Conference Centre
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.