- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- City Hall
- 12 min walk
- Fort Hamilton
- 20 min walk
- Bermuda Arboretum
- 5 min drive
- St. George's (BDA-L.F. Wade Intl.)
- 16 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Pembroke, Edgehill Manor Guest House is near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Elbow Beach and Horseshoe Bay. Bermuda Aquarium Museum and Zoo (BAMZ) and Devil's Hole Aquarium are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the guest house's quiet location.
- City Hall - 12 min walk
- Fort Hamilton - 20 min walk
- Bermuda Arboretum - 5 min drive
- Bermuda Botanical Gardens - 5 min drive
- Elbow Beach - 9 min drive
- St. George's (BDA-L.F. Wade Intl.) - 25 min drive
About this property
Edgehill Manor Guest House
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 6 PM. <br />
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: 10 per cent of room rate
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Edgehill Manor Guest House Pembroke
- Edgehill Manor Guest House
- Edgehill Manor Pembroke
- Edgehill Manor
- Edgehill Manor Guest House Guesthouse Pembroke
- Edgehill Manor Guest House Guesthouse
- Edgehill Manor House Pembroke
- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Locations is good, but property is worn out. Smell moldy and bed sheets were not fresh, shower drain was clogged, pool was empty. Bermuda is an expensive place but I would have paid double have I known the state of the property.