Overview of Hanging Gardens of Bali
Choose dates to view prices
Panoramic Villa, Private Pool
Family Villa, Private Pool
Luxury Suite, Valley View
About this area
Located in Payangan, Hanging Gardens of Bali is in a rural location and on the riverwalk. Shoppers can check out Ubud Traditional Art Market, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Ubud Monkey Forest and Campuhan Ridge Walk. Travelling with kids? Consider John Hardy Ubud Design Studio and Workshop and Bali Elephant Camp. Rafting offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails and mountain biking nearby.
- Alila Ubud Art Gallery - 7 min drive
- Tegallalang Rice Terrace - 14 min drive
- Bali Pulina - 15 min drive
- Gunung Kawi Temple - 21 min drive
- Elephant Safari Park - 38 min drive
- Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) - 98 min drive
- Beduur Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Diatas Pohon Cafe — 1 min walk
About this property
Hanging Gardens of Bali
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 55 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 100 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 150.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Super amazing great views staff was amazing.