- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Central Festival Pattaya Beach
- 13 min walk
- Ripley's Believe It or Not
- 13 min walk
- Royal Garden Plaza
- 16 min walk
- Utapao (UTP-Utapao Intl.)
- 42 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Pattaya's Central Pattaya neighbourhood, Vogue Pattaya Hotel is in the city centre. Ripley's Believe It or Not and Art in Paradise are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Pattaya Beach Road and Hard Rock Cafe. Mini Siam and Underwater World Pattaya are not to be missed.
- Pattaya Beach Road - 12 min walk
- Central Festival Pattaya Beach - 13 min walk
- Ripley's Believe It or Not - 13 min walk
- Big C Extra - 15 min walk
- Royal Garden Plaza - 16 min walk
- Pattaya Tai Station - 11 min drive
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 91 min drive
- Where to eat
- Coffee shop – Restaurant with a bar offering Thai cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
Vogue Pattaya Hotel
Food and drink
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for THB 600.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 200.00 for adults and THB 100.00 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 600.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention