- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Overview of The Beach Garden Resort
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Bungalow, Garden View
Bungalow, Pool View
About this area
Located near the beach, The Beach Garden Resort is in Pattaya's North Pattaya neighbourhood. Art in Paradise and Tiffany's Show are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Terminal 21 Pattaya and Pattaya Beach Road. Cartoon Network Amazone and Mini Siam are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the resort's quiet location.
- Tiffany's Show - 9 min walk
- Terminal 21 Pattaya - 9 min walk
- Art in Paradise - 11 min walk
- Pattaya Beach - 11 min walk
- Pattaya Beach Road - 12 min walk
- Pattaya Station - 11 min drive
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 73 min drive
- The Beach Bistro — 1 min walk
About this property
The Beach Garden Resort
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between THB 95 and THB 180 for adults, and THB 95 and THB 180 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Frog desk. Bad. Service. No hot. Water for. Coffee. On. The. Room. They. Charge. Me. Hot water. That. Why imoved.