Parksville Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for an escape to Parksville with your cat or dog? Stay with your furry friend at one of 5 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Here are top hotels and accommodations enjoyed by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Quality Resort Bayside is a dog-friendly hotel, offering a restaurant for its human guests along with a fitness center. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's restaurant and clean guestrooms.
- Pets are welcome at VIP Motel. This motel offers free wired Internet and flat-screen TVs. Our customers appreciate this 2-star motel's helpful staff and quiet location.
- Pets can join their owners at Travelodge by Wyndham Parksville. This hotel provides guests with an indoor pool and a fitness center. Our customers appreciate this 2-star hotel's convenient parking and central location.
Planning Your Trip to Parksville
Interested in the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange your excursions with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 32°F
- April-June: the average is 69°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 61°F as the daytime average and 32°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Parksville is 1.85 inches
Exploring Parksville with Your Pet
Known for its seaside and natural beauty, Parksville has lots to offer visitors including its mountains, opera, and entertainment. See the local sights and visit Parksville Beach and Parksville Community Park. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Paradise Fun Park and Oceanside Place Arena. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Bosley's, Shar-Kare Feeds & Pet Supplies, or Clearwater Pond Svc.