Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Parkdale, Toronto
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Parkdale Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Parkdale Pet-friendly Hotels
Parkdale Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a pet-friendly getaway in Parkdale? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of the 2 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Here is a list of top hotels and accommodations rated by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- The Parkdale Hostellerie is a dog-friendly hostel, offering free WiFi and living rooms for its human guests. Guests like the helpful staff at this 3-star hostel.
- Pets are welcome at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Toronto Downtown West. This hotel offers a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 2-star hotel's overall value and beach locale.
Planning Your Trip to Parkdale
Curious about the best time of year to visit? Organize an outing with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 46°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 18°F
- April-June: the average is 77°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 24°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Parkdale is 1.34 inches
Exploring Parkdale with Your Pet
Known for its skyscrapers, Parkdale has lots to offer visitors including its beautiful sunsets and festivals. See the local sights and visit Medieval Times and Queen Street. When you're in the area, make time for a stop at top attractions like CN Tower and Toronto Public Library. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at PetSmart, Menagerie Pet Shop, or Pet Valu.