Overview of Novotel Paris Centre Tour Eiffel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Classic Room, 2 Single Beds
Family Room, 1 Queen Bed with Sofa bed (Family)
Family Double Room, 1 Queen Bed with Sofa bed (Family)
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed with Sofa bed, View
Executive Suite, 1 Queen Bed, View
Classic Room, 1 Queen Bed
Superior Room, View
About this area
Located in Paris's 15th Arrondissement neighbourhood, Novotel Paris Centre Tour Eiffel is in the city centre and on a river. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Champ de Mars and Tuileries Garden, while Aquaboulevard and La Machine du Moulin Rouge are popular area attractions. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Paris Zoological Park, or check out an event or a game at Parc des Princes. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient for public transport: Charles Michels Station is 7 minutes by foot and Javel-André Citroën Metro Station is 8 minutes.
- Eiffel Tower - 20 min walk
- Champ de Mars - 20 min walk
- Les Invalides - 10 min drive
- Arc de Triomphe - 12 min drive
- Lido - 13 min drive
- Charles Michels Station - 7 min walk
- Paris Boulainvilliers Station - 14 min walk
- Paris (ORY-Orly) - 23 min drive
- N'Café — 1 min walk
- Benkay — 1 min walk
- Eclectic - 2 min walk
- Chipotle - 2 min walk
- Bermuda Onion - 2 min walk
About this property
Novotel Paris Centre Tour Eiffel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per pet, per night.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 15 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 19.9 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 29 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 29 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Novotel Paris Centre Tour Eiffel Hotel
- Novotel Tour Eiffel Hotel
- Novotel Paris Centre Tour Eiffel
- Novotel Tour Eiffel
- Novotel Paris Tour Eiffel Hotel Paris
- Novotel Eiffel Tower Paris
- Paris Novotel
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The view was amazing and the staff were very friendly. We did not like that there was no open window in the room, every night was very warm even with the air con on cool. The room would have been perfect if there was an opening window for fresh air