Get an overview of this hotel4-star Paris hotel in 11th Arrondissement, near Notre Dame Cathedral
Located in 11th Arrondissement, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Place de la Bastille, Place des Vosges, and Place de la Republique. Picasso Museum and Notre Dame Cathedral are also within 2 mi (3 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a coffee shop/café, concierge services, and dry cleaning. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a 24-hour front desk, free newspapers, and tour/ticket assistance.
All 52 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and LED TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include room service, free newspapers, and free bottled water.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Mercure Paris Bastille Marais
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
Mercure Paris Bastille Marais is a smoke-free property.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 52
- Number of floors - 8
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free bottled water
- Premium TV channels
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at noon
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 16 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 15 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 20 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.48 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 8 and EUR 17 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 50
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per night
- Mercure Paris Voltaire Quartier Bastille
- Mercure Voltaire
- Mercure Voltaire Quartier
- Mercure Voltaire Quartier Hotel
- Mercure Voltaire Quartier Hotel Paris Bastille
- Mercure Paris Voltaire Quartier Bastille Hotel Paris
- Mercure Paris Bastille Marais Hotel
- Mercure Bastille Marais Hotel
- Mercure Paris Bastille Marais
- Mercure Bastille Marais
We should mention
One child 16 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.