Checked in with my sister's family. We had 2 rooms booked. I was given a staircase room which I don't feel comfortable with and i request to change. So they gave me a corner room at level 2. I don't like a corner room. So I asked if there is any room at level 4 which is the same level as my sister. They have only one small room left. No other better choice I just get the small room. There is no aircon. Asked to fix multiple times still the same. If I open the window, the pipe was noisy at night not sure what is the marble balls sound coming from the pipe. My sister's room was okay. So individual experience. But I won't stay here again if I go Paris.
- Folies Bergere
- 3 min walk
- Grand Rex Cinema
- 5 min walk
- Le Royal Bergère
- 1 min walk
- Café Bar 21
- 1 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle)
- 40 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Paris's Paris City Centre neighbourhood, Hôtel d'Espagne is in the city centre and near a metro station. Grands Boulevards and Galeries Lafayette are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Canal Saint-Martin and Tuileries Garden. Moulin Rouge and Paris Zoological Park are not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: Grands Boulevards Metro Station is 3 minutes by foot and Le Peletier Station is 6 minutes.
- Folies Bergere - 3 min walk
- Grand Rex Cinema - 5 min walk
- Galeries Lafayette - 13 min walk
- Opéra Garnier - 15 min walk
- Centre Pompidou - 13 min drive
- Grands Boulevards Metro Station - 3 min walk
- Paris Nord Station - 15 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 40 min drive
- Le Royal Bergère - 1 min walk
- Café Bar 21 - 1 min walk
- Au Loup - 1 min walk
- Bien Bien - 1 min walk
- Saveurs et Coïncedences - 1 min walk
About this property
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 11.00 for adults and EUR 11.00 for children (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 30 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Very clean and near to metro. Shower area is small