Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Popular property highlights
Situated in the entertainment district, this hotel is within 3 mi (5 km) of National Library, Notre Dame Cathedral, and Jardin des Plantes. Grande Galerie de l'Evolution and Cartier Foundation for Contemporary Art are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and self parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include meeting rooms, concierge services, and a 24-hour front desk.
All 155 rooms offer free WiFi, premium bedding, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find coffee makers, hair dryers, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Campanile Paris Sud - Porte d'Italie
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. 5 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Campanile Paris Sud - Porte d'Italie is a smoke-free property.
- Year Built 1984
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- 24-hour front desk
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 155
- Number of floors - 5
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 5
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge on weekends.
Le Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 10 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Up to 10 kg
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night
- Tourism fee: EUR 1.65 per person, per night
- Resort fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10.90 for adults and EUR 5.45 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Campanile Paris Sud Porte d'Italie
- Campanile Paris Sud Porte d'Italie Hotel
- Campanile Sud Porte d'Italie Hotel
- Campanile Sud Porte d'Italie
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.