It is closed to everything, walking distance to the metro , one minute walking to Sacred Heart. The only thing I hope they have air conditioning if it was summer I wouldn’t survived the heat. They only have a fan in the room, also the dirty hampers should not be at the entrance in front of the elevator. Staff is very nice and goes above and beyond specially Manuela at the reception desk who checked us in at 11am since my husband and I arrived to Paris at 8am. I would recommend this place and I would stay again.
- Moulin Rouge
- 12 min walk
- Galeries Lafayette
- 19 min walk
- Opéra Garnier
- 3 min drive
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle)
- 24 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
- Moulin Rouge - 12 min walk
- Galeries Lafayette - 19 min walk
- Opéra Garnier - 3 min drive
- Place de la Concorde - 4 min drive
- Palais Royal - 4 min drive
- Anvers Station - 4 min walk
- Paris Nord Station - 14 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 24 min drive
About this property
Aparthotel Adagio Paris Montmartre
A fitness centre, dry cleaning and a 24-hour front desk are available at this smoke-free residence. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a computer station, free newspapers and tour/ticket assistance. All 76 rooms have TVs with satellite channels, and feature kitchens with fridges, microwaves and dishwashers. Complimentary wireless Internet access, coffee/tea makers and hairdryers are among the other amenities available to guests. Housekeeping is available on request.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10.00 per pet, per day.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 13.9 for adults and EUR 5.60 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10.00 per pet, per day
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Aparthotel Adagio Paris Montmartre House
- Aparthotel Adagio Montmartre House
- Aparthotel Adagio Paris Montmartre
- Aparthotel Adagio Montmartre
- Adagio Paris Montmartre Hotel Paris
- Free WiFi
Parking and transport
- Limited parking
- Free cot/infant bed
- Coffee/tea maker
- Continental breakfast available for a fee daily 7 AM–10:30 AM: EUR 13.9 for adults and EUR 5.60 for children
- Shower only
- Partially open bathroom
- TV with satellite service
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Computer station
- EUR 10.00 per pet per day
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Luggage storage
- Free newspapers (reception)
- Near a metro station
- Near a train station
- In the city centre
Things to do
- Fitness centre
- 76 rooms
- 6 floors
- 2 buildings
Nearby things to do
- Playground on site