Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Panaji from CA $132
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Panaji Pet-friendly Hotels
Panaji Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for an escape to Panaji with your cat or dog? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 3 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Read about the most popular Panaji hotels and accommodations that are favorites of guests who bring their pets:
- Blue Bay Hotel is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a restaurant and a fitness center.
- Pets are welcome at Miramar Residency. This hotel offers a restaurant and an outdoor pool.
- Pets can join their owners at Vivanta Panaji, Goa. This hotel provides guests with 2 restaurants and a full-service spa. Guests enjoy this 5-star hotel's clean guestrooms and overall value.
Planning Your Trip to Panaji
Want to know the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange some outings with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 66°F
- April-June: the average is 92°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 92°F as the daytime average and 68°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Panaji is 102.60 inches
Exploring Panaji with Your Pet
Known for its museums, Panaji has lots to offer visitors including its temples, seaside, and churches. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Church of Our Lady of Immaculate Conception. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Fontainhas and Deltin Royale Casino. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pet Concern, Aqua Garden, or Amison Fisheries Ltd Building 1.