- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Protur Naisa Palma Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Double or Twin Room
Double Room (Select)
Two connected double rooms
Double Room (Promo)
About this area
Palma de Mallorca
Located in Palma de Mallorca, Protur Naisa Palma Hotel is connected to the convention centre. Cathedral of Santa Maria of Palma and Paseo Maritime are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Cala Mayor Beach and El Arenal Beach. Check out an event or a game at Iberostar Stadium, and consider making time for Katmandu Park, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Parc de La Mar - 13 min walk
- Plaza Espana - 14 min walk
- Plaza Mayor de Palma - 14 min walk
- Cathedral of Santa Maria of Palma - 14 min walk
- Basilica of St. Francis - 16 min walk
- Palma de Mallorca Son Fuster Station - 6 min drive
- Intermodal Station - 16 min walk
- Palma de Mallorca (PMI) - 10 min drive
- Gran Dragón - 1 min walk
- Sandro - 2 min walk
- Made in China - 2 min walk
- Twins - 2 min walk
- Brassclub - 3 min walk
About this property
Protur Naisa Palma Hotel
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50 percent after the eighth night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November to 30 April, EUR 0.83 per person, per night , up to 9 nights, and EUR 0.41 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May to 31 October, EUR 3.30 per person, per night, up to 9 nights, and EUR 1.65 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12 for adults and EUR 12 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 16 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
The service we received from all the staff was superb, from the front desk, to the bar. The property is new and stylish, rooms size is generous, the location makes it walk-able to all of the tourist points in the old town.