- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Nakar Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Double or Twin Room
Double or Twin Room, Balcony
Deluxe Double Room, Jetted Tub
Room, Connecting Rooms
Superior Double or Twin Room
Double Room Single Use, 1 King Bed
About this area
Palma de Mallorca
Located near the beach, Nakar Hotel is in Palma de Mallorca's Old Town neighbourhood. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Cala Mayor Beach and El Arenal Beach, while Palma Aquarium and Katmandu Park are popular area attractions. Check out an event or a game at Iberostar Stadium, and consider making time for Western Water Park, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Plaza Mayor de Palma - 10 min walk
- Parc de La Mar - 10 min walk
- Cathedral of Santa Maria of Palma - 11 min walk
- Basilica of St. Francis - 12 min walk
- Plaza Espana - 13 min walk
- Palma de Mallorca Son Fuster Station - 6 min drive
- Intermodal Station - 16 min walk
- Palma de Mallorca (PMI) - 15 min drive
- By Chef Miquel Calent — 1 min walk
- Ginbo Cocktail Bar - 1 min walk
- Picco - 2 min walk
- Ottimo - 2 min walk
- Block House - 2 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 30 per pet, per night.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50 percent after the eighth night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November to 30 April, EUR 0.83 per person, per night , up to 9 nights, and EUR 0.41 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May to 31 October, EUR 3.30 per person, per night, up to 9 nights, and EUR 1.65 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 22 for adults and EUR 15 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Hotel Nakar. The rooms were small but very nice and up to date. They were clean. The rooftop pool and bar area is amazing. The view is perfect and I really enjoy the fact that they exclude non hotel guests until after 7pm. The best part about the hotel though is the staff. They hotel staff was amazing. When we arrived, we wanted to schedule a boring trip the next day. Because this was prime vacation time, all of the boats were reserved. Lea at the front desk (I hope that’s how you spell her name), called in a personal favor and we were able to rescue a boat at a great price. Thanks lea!!! I cannot speak more highly of the staff and their willingness to go the extra mile. Other staff members provided great recommendations for food and drinks. I would definitely stay here again and cannot wait to come back.