- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Vista Mirage Resort
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Condo, 2 Bedrooms, Kitchen
About this area
Located in Palm Springs, Vista Mirage Resort is in the city centre and near the airport. The area's natural beauty can be seen at San Jacinto Mountains and Indian Canyon, while Palm Springs Art Museum and Palm Springs Air Museum are cultural highlights. Palm Springs Aerial Tramway and Living Desert Zoo and Gardens are also worth visiting. Take the opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like hiking/biking trails. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- Palm Springs Convention Center - 2 min drive
- Moorten Botanical Garden and Cactarium - 3 min drive
- Tahquitz Canyon - 6 min drive
- Palm Springs Art Museum - 7 min drive
- Palm Springs Air Museum - 11 min drive
- Palm Springs Station - 18 min drive
- Palm Springs, CA (PSP-Palm Springs Intl.) - 9 min drive
- Carl's Jr. / Green Burrito - 6 min walk
- Maxcy's Grill - 6 min walk
- Starbucks - 6 min walk
- Shakey's Pizza Parlor - 14 min walk
- IHOP - 16 min walk
About this property
Vista Mirage Resort
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linen fees vary based on length of stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
Exactly what we needed for our group of 4 adults. Serviceable, corporate-style room. 2 twin beds in one room and 1 king bed in the mater bedroom. 2 bathrooms. A large living room and kitchen. Just the appliances and utensils we needed to cook basic meals. Lots of cups, mugs, plates etc. Nothing fancy but clean and comfortable. Our only complaint was the central air system; we got quite cold at times and no matter how much we cranked up the heat, it wouldn't warm up. We could have used a couple of more blankets (to be fair, we did not ask the front desk; we were there for such a short time so we made do). The grounds are pretty basic too, perhaps a little out of date but we did not need a luxurious resort experience. The staff was terrific. Great central location too.