- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Spa
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Standard Double Room, 2 Queen Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Suite, 1 Queen Bed, Private Pool (Adults Only)
Premium Suite, 1 King Bed, Private Pool (Adults Only)
Room, 1 King Bed, Mountain View
Suite, 1 King Bed, Kitchenette, Mountain View
Single Room, 1 King Bed
Room (Selected at Check-In)
Single King - Celebrity Theme Room
About this area
Desert Hot Springs
Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Spa is located in Desert Hot Springs. The area's natural beauty can be seen at San Jacinto Mountains, while Palm Springs Air Museum and Palm Springs Art Museum are cultural highlights. Practise your golf swing with lessons and a golf course nearby, or enjoy other activities in the great outdoors, such as ecotours and hiking/biking trails in the area.
- Desert Hot Springs Town Center - 5 min walk
- The Grotto at Two Bunch Palms Resort & Spa - 10 min walk
- Miracle Springs Spa - 7 min drive
- Sea Mountain Resort Nude Spa - 7 min drive
- Desert Highland Park - 13 min drive
- Palm Springs Station - 15 min drive
- Palm Springs, CA (PSP-Palm Springs Intl.) - 19 min drive
- Starbucks - 4 min walk
- McDonald's - 4 min walk
- Subway - 4 min walk
- Castañeda's - 6 min walk
- KFC - 7 min walk
About this property
Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Spa
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.